Spread the Word!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more mamas and families!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Busy Mom Collective)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter brief review
- Press send
- Accept our undying love and devotion
Meet the Guest:
Founder and CEO of “Sales Maven”, an organization dedicated to authentic selling, Nikki Rausch has the unique ability to transform the misunderstood process of “selling”.
With 24+ years of experience selling to such prestigious organizations as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Hewlett-Packard, and NASA, Nikki shattered sales records in many industries, receiving multiple “top producer” awards along the way.
Today, entrepreneurs and small business owners from a wide range of disciplines hire Nikki to show them how to sell successfully and authentically, without being pushy or “salesy.”
An engaging and sought-after speaker, she shares the secrets of her sales success through illuminating keynote addresses and business-changing workshops. Her robust Sticky Selling Master Academy ignites game-changing outcomes for clients, many of whom have also reaped the benefits of her immersive VIP consultations.
- Nikki shares how she helps her clients make sales without sounding salesy and building authentic relationships!
“I really focus on the relationship side of selling.” – Nikki Rausch
- There are many of us with a side hustle may not be too experienced in the world of sales and can feel intimidated by it. Nikki gives us her tips on how to get started in the selling when you just don’t know where to start.
- How do you dip your toes into selling? You have to get clear about who you are and what you do. You don’t want to be vague with your “elevator pitch”.
- Should you have multiple side hustles? Nikki recommends that you should become the expert in one thing because you want others to think of you when they need your ONE thing!
- Nikki and I discuss what the know, like, and trust factor. Although it’s something used in the corporate world, Nikki gives us her definition of the term.
- Know: You need to be known for what you do.
- Like: We tend to do business with people are like us and relatable.
- Trust: Credibility is important! You need to be an expert at what you do.
- We talked about building relationships before talk sales but what do you do when you are ready to transition into making the sale? Nikki says that you need to create curiosity in your product. She also shares a funny but accurate cat and dog analogy in sales!
- How do you know when someone is ready to close the sale? Watch for “buying signals”! Nikki shares one of these signals that is missed a lot and how to respond to this in a way to close your sale!
Join the Side Hustle Moms Family!
When you're a part of the Side Hustle Moms you automatically get all the freebies that go with each episode sent directly to you, PLUS you get notified of new episode and learning opportunities (like masterclasses!) as it comes out! How fabulous is that?!