Spread the Word!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more mamas and families!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Busy Mom Collective)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter brief review
- Press send
- Accept our undying love and devotion
About The Guest:
Carrie Sharpe is a Communication Consultant, Speaker, and Co-Owner of He says, She says. She earned her degree in Political Science and Psychology from Lake Superior State University. A highly sought-after international speaker, Carrie develops courses and coaches clients in communication and public speaking skills. Carrie is a Huffington Post Contributor and has been quoted in a variety of publications including LiveStrong, Forbes, Business Insider, and Bustle. She resides in northern Michigan with her husband, Ryan, and their five children. She homeschools her children and works from home.
- Carrie shares her journey through motherhood and how she came into the career as a communication consultant. It started when she gave birth to her third child Maverick and almost lost him, she and her husband had to really learn how to communicate such a difficult time to her family. It was through their experience in the NICU that sparked her speaking career.
- Carrie and I talk about the best way to share our message in our own brand. Carrie says that the best way is to find out what message you would want to put out into the world!
- You’re allowed to make changes in your business but you should always make sure that what you’re communicating is in line with your core value, beliefs, and what results; you want your clients to have.
“What are you trying to communicate to your clients and what do you hope that they receive from you!” – Carrie Sharpe
- What are the best ways to communicate with your own team? Carrie shares a story of working with a copywriter and how she was very clear with her mission and when you tell your team what exactly that is, it makes it that much easier and you’ll still be able to share your message in your own voice!
- How can you produce content and share your message in a clear way? Carrie says that she creates content in many ways but the main ones are video and/or audio and this works best for her business. It’s about choosing what is best for you and your business! There are so many ways that you can reach out to your audience and it’s up to you to choose what you enjoy using! If you don’t like using Pinterest, there is no shame in that and you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to!
- They say it’s just to be yourself in your business but should you share everything to everyone? Carrie shares how in her business, she chooses what she puts out to the world and what she doesn’t. She continues to be herself and show her best self but there are certain topics that she keeps to herself because she doesn’t want to alienate her audience! Decide what is best for you and YOUR messaging!
“Decide who you are and be proud of it!” -Carrie Sharpe
Join the Side Hustle Moms Family!
When you're a part of the Side Hustle Moms you automatically get all the freebies that go with each episode sent directly to you, PLUS you get notified of new episode and learning opportunities (like masterclasses!) as it comes out! How fabulous is that?!