Spread the Word!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that we can reach more mamas and families!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Busy Mom Collective)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter brief review
- Press send
- Accept our undying love and devotion
About The Guest:
Dana is a mother, author, business & content strategist, coach, podcaster, and blind spot reducer. Dana is the author of Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business & Nurturing Your Family Like a Pro, and the founder of the Boss Mom Movement. She serves Boss Moms who yearn for more time and less guilt when it comes to building their business and raising their family, by providing the tools they need to get more out of their content and business, without sacrificing their family goals.
When she is not creating new courses or building new strategy tools for creative entrepreneurs, she can be found, chasing her two kids on the beach, or thinking of the next fun new family adventure.
Check out Dana’s programs:
- Dana shares the story of how Boss Mom was created and how she felt guilty for not wanting to spend 24 hours with her child. Once she decided to move back to San Diego, California, the guilt was long gone after she met with other mothers that felt the exact same!
“I wanted everybody to know that you’re not alone! That’s really why I started Boss Mom because I felt alone and isolated and little did I know that there were thousands of people feeling the exact same way!” – Dana Malstaff
- Once Dana moved to San Diego, She shares how she was able to find other like-minded women through meet up groups and how she just surrounded herself with people that resonated with her.
“Get out and physically meet people and let those people introduce you to other people!” – Dana Malstaff
- Dana talks on the importance of understanding how communities work. People want to feel included and valued so when Dana wanted to create Boss Mom, she asked everyone to help her do that! She says that when you create your own business, don’t do it alone! You will always need people!
“Understanding how people work is the best tool you can have!” – Dana Malstaff
“Being valued and being included, that’s the reason Boss Mom grew!” – Dana Malstaff
- Give yourself permission to not be perfect. Dana shares more on allowing people to help you because that’s how things get better!
- What makes a good boss mom? Dana says it’s someone that just has to give a crap! If you are someone that actually cares about what you’re doing and how you impact the community, then you’re a good boss mom!
“It’s no selfish to work on you!” – Dana Malstaff
Join the Side Hustle Moms Family!
When you're a part of the Side Hustle Moms you automatically get all the freebies that go with each episode sent directly to you, PLUS you get notified of new episode and learning opportunities (like masterclasses!) as it comes out! How fabulous is that?!