- Imagine going into the next 90 days with clear priorities for how to spend your limited time, strategy for getting more clients or customers, visibility, and/or engagement, and specific action steps of what to do, when.
- What would it mean for your business if, instead of hoping people find you, you had a game plan of how to make it happen, how to convert them into paying customers, and turn them into raving fans?
- How would your life be different if you were able to implement a well thought out blueprint for growth instead of scrambling to think of what to do next?
- What if you could greatly reduce or eliminate wasted time by identifying your top priorities and making sure the action you take is moving you towards 1 or more of your goals?
- How fabulous would it be to be able to enjoy your free time knowing that your business is running like clockwork, because you were able to plan around your life?
Hey, I’m Stacey and I’m a mom, wife, teacher, and productivity strategist. My business has been through lots of twists and turns over the years, but one thing has never changed; My passion for helping women live their best lives.
Through the Side Hustle Moms podcast and my one-on-one strategy sessions, I have helped working moms take what little time they have and use it to grow successful businesses. The women I’ve worked with and the businesses they run are as different as can be, but they all have one thing in common. Ambitious, but achievable goals.
Goal setting is a critical first step in increasing you’re productivity.
After all, how can you know the shortest distance between point A and point B if you don’t know where point B is?
The answer is, you can’t. (Trust me, I’ve tried.)
That’s why I created the Goals for Growth program. Goals = Growth.
Take on next quarter like a Boss!
Make a List
Week 1 is all about getting your ducks in a row.
We’ll dig deep into what’s on your to-do list, what you dream of doing, and all the things in between. It’s time to get all that stuff out of your head and down on paper.
Themes & Connections
Spot the trends and themes in items on your list and pay attention to the threads of connection.
Our time is limited, and we can’t do everything on our list… so what’s going to give you the biggest bang for your buck?
We’ll talk about how to use your time in a way that matches your priorities, and what will have the best return on investment.
Together we’ll plot out what needs to happen to meet your goals. You’ll set benchmarks to keep yourself on track and help you to know if you’re on target.
Then you can jump into action!
What you get…
When you sign up for Goals for Growth, you’ll be part of a small group that meets once a week via Zoom. Whether you’re just starting out, or you’ve been in business for a while, you’ll be part of a collective that is there to support, encourage, and assist each other.
- Small group designed to provide quality, individualized strategy
- Weekly emails with easy to follow action steps
- Weekly virtual meeting via Zoom in which we’ll discuss the week’s intention, ask questions, share wins, and offer support
- Recordings of the weekly meetings in a shared Dropbox folder
- A private Facebook group for communication between meetings
- Ongoing support from Stacey via the Facebook group for 30 days